Beta 184.108.40.206 is the third beta version for Bedrock Edition 1.11.0, released on March 7, 2019, which revamps the trading system and fixes bugs.
- A message "Press T, ↵ Return, or Gamepad Button8 to open chat" is now sent when the player opens a world.
- Pillagers and vindicators now drop new loot during a raid.
- When a raid starts, a horn is heard by every player in the dimension, coming from the direction of the raid's spawn point.
- Revamped the trading system, for each villager type.
- An experience bar shows the player the villager's level and how many trades are available.
- Players now receive a discount from villager trades while they have the Hero of the Village status effect.
- Added a screen for "Accessibility" in settings.
- Text-to-speech can be enabled for chat.
- UI screen reader can be enabled to say the name of controls and their current state.
- When choosing a skin from a skin pack, the selected skin is now available between Bedrock devices using the same account.
- Can now be used to direct nearby villagers into their houses when rung.
- Can now be used to lock maps with a glass pane.
- Locked maps do not update to reflect explored areas or changes in the world. Unexplored areas remain unexplored.
- Locked maps cannot be extended but can still be copied.
- Increased the amount of scaffolding that can be placed out from its initial support from 4 to 6.
- Improved pathfinding.
- Now resupply their trades when arriving at their job site.
- Now hide in houses during raids.
- Can no longer be traded with during a raid, and will emit sweat particles.
- Improved villager pathfinding.
- Shields can now be bought from armorer villagers.
- Are no longer only available through Experimental Gameplay.
- No longer resupply trades, and despawn when out of trades.
- Now update to the new zombie villagers when not part of template worlds.
- Improved spawning and generation.
- Increased the radius for job site blocks, so villagers can get to them more often and are less angry.
- How to Play screen has now been updated with Village & Pillage tips.
- Updated the scaffolding guide in How to Play slightly, to change the diagram of how much scaffolding can be placed from its support.
- Hero of the Village can now be obtained by defeating a raid, and lasts for three days.
- Added a use for the status effect, allowing a villager trading discount.
- Fixed the crash from the previous beta that could occur when re-joining a world while the ender dragon was in view.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the chest inside a taiga village fletcher's house.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay.
- Fixed the black screen that appeared after a suspend/resume on Android devices.
- Template worlds using custom villager trades no longer crash the game.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using invalid characters on signs. (MCPE-41671)
- Windows 10 players with Minecraft installed on a different drive no longer get an error message saying that they are out of storage space, unless they are truly out of space. (MCPE-32501)
- Increased the visibility of the raid boss bar past the village bounds.
- Hero of the Village is now granted for three in-game days instead of one after completing a raid.
- Bells now ring in the preparation phase of raids.
- Players no longer float around beds while sleeping. (MCPE-41344)
- Bad Omen now disappears after five in-game days, drinking milk, or dying.
- World generation
- Lily pads once again generate in the world. (MCPE-42560)
- Fixed some buildings in villages not containing loot inside their chests.
- Fixed ground level blocks getting cut from underneath village structures.
- Beds now more commonly generate in villages.
- Villagers from 1.10 worlds are now properly converted to new villagers.
- Villagers can no longer get stuck inside composters.
- Villagers now actually follow proper etiquette and close doors behind them. (MCPE-41170)
- Villagers no longer spend too much time at their job sites.
- Villager children no longer stay out playing too late.
- Villagers that the player is trading with no longer run and hide when a bell is rung until after the trade is complete.
- Underwater mobs no longer spawn on land. (MCPE-40783)
- Sorted out the wandering trader's priorities so they won't get attacked as easily.
- Raiding mobs now attack players and villagers if they are spotted on the way to a village.
- Evokers now count towards the raid counter.
- Fixed a white stripe that appeared on the librarian's shoulder.
- Skeletons once again turn before shooting.
- Tamed cats now lay on their sides when sleeping on a bed. (MCPE-40726)
- Composters now have proper lighting. (MCPE-42561)
- Lanterns can once again be placed under stairs.
- Corrected the breaking particles for the grindstone.
- Sounds now play for job site blocks when villagers are using them.
- Fixed campfires not looking right when using HD textures.
- Using Ctrl + Pick block no longer creates a new bed with extra data attached. (MCPE-42494)
- Banners can once again be copied in the crafting grid. (MCPE-42534)
- Banners can once again be seen by players joining a world and no longer cause a crash when viewed in the inventory. (MCPE-42529)
- User interface
- The anvil output slot once again updates when removing items from the input slot. (MCPE-42420)
- Bad Omen status now shows remaining time displayed on the mob effects screen.
- ↑ "Minecraft Beta - 220.127.116.11 (Xbox One/Windows 10/Android)" , March 7, 2019.